Experienced regulatory affairs manager to Smartfish
Do you have experience in global food legislation and product development, a genuine interest in food production, health promoting foods and beverages and do you want to be part of an innovative company? Perfect, then we urge you to apply for the position as regulatory affairs manager.
You will become an integral part of a R&D company in an exciting growth phase. We are located at Medicon Village in Lund, a stimulating meeting place for innovation and entrepreneurship. The current Smartfish crew is characterized by a founders' mentality and a drive to develop the company and ourselves in an open and learning company culture.
In this role you are part of a small R&D team that take an overall responsibility for everything from generation of ideas to developments into commercial products that contribute to health and wellbeing. In this environment you get ample opportunities to influence the development of our product portfolio. The role offers an opportunity for the right candidate to join a company "on the move" with an ambition to make significant improvements for both patients under treatment as well as health conscious consumer. Your responsibilities concern continuous matters related to food legislation and contacts with customers and authorities at a global level. Further, you will be taking an active part in our product development projects. If you are curious and ready to develop your competences and skills, you will grow in your role alongside the rest of the team.
Responsibilities and duties
- Develop and maintain statutory documentation/registers for new and existing products.
- Ensure regulatory compliance.
- Continuous monitoring of updates in the food and FSMP legislative framework.
- Contribute to continuous development of processes and documentation with QA/RA.
- Taking an active part in our product development projects.
- Relevant academic education in Food- or Life Science
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in regulatory positions in a larger/medium-sized food company
- Experience of regulatory submissions in other geographic regions than EU, e.g. China, Brazil, etc.
- Experience of RA working with FSMP or food intended for infants and young children in Europe or other parts of the world is a merit
- Fluent in English and Swedish
You are welcome to send your application to email@example.com. For more information about the position, please contact Johan Olsson on +46 (0)73-20 32 804. We have started the recruitment process and meet the applicant on an ongoing basis so do not wait with your application.
About Smartfish AS
Smartfish AS is active within research, development, production and marketing of advanced clinically documented nutritional drinks in the field of medical nutrition and sports nutrition. All Smartfish products are produced on its proprietary juice-based emulsion technology platform with the marine DHA and EPA fatty acids as important ingredients. Smartfish has a number of ongoing clinical development projects and studies in close collaboration with researchers and institutions both in Norway and internationally. The company was founded in 2001 and is located in Oslo, Norway and Lund, Sweden. Smartfish’s main shareholders are Investinor (Norway) and Industrifonden (Sweden). Learn more on https://www.smartfishnutrition.com.